Mystery Blogger Award – 2nd & 3rd
This is my second and third “The Mystery Blogger Award” simultaneously nominated by two wonderful blogger friends.
First of all I want to thank all my followers and the blogger friends who support me all the time for my blog to grow. Your “likes” and comments keep coming and I have no time to doubt whether I post anything interesting or significant. So I want to say “THANK YOU VERY MUCH! All my friends.”
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
Now I want to express my sincere appreciation to Arlene at https://thatgirlarlene.wordpress.com; and Jenny at https://luckilylenny.com. They both simultaneously nominated me for “The Mystery Blogger Award”. Please visit Arlene’s blog that is about fashion, beauty and travel; and Jenny’s blog which is full of her enthusiasm about family and life and her love in photography.
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination post link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share your link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
- I have one bachelor degree; three masters’ degrees – religious education, educational administration, and counseling; and one doctorate degree in educational leadership.
- I am a cancer survivor.
- I am a lifelong learning student. I am still taking classes for the retired and semiretired.
I will answer 3 questions from each nominator.
Questions from Arlene:
- What is your greatest fear? Brief explanation.
“The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge”. Proverb 1:7. Therefore I could say that my greatest fear is the fear of the Lord. The application is that I don’t claim any credit of what I have or what I do. God can take anything away anytime as He wishes.
2. Share a picture of your most unforgettable trip/vacation.
Our Spain trip in August this year to celebrate our 20th anniversary!
3. What is your funniest dating experience?
We went to Disneyland one day and stayed until night time. There was a water light show that night. Crowds were standing ahead of schedule to secure their best spots. When we got there, my boyfriend then, was able to see because he is 6’4” and I’m 5’2.” So eventually he carried me on his shoulder to watch the entire show.
Questions from Jenny:
- What makes you smile? Why?
Anything beautiful, positive, act of kindness, gentle care, loving, and other people’s smile make me smile.
2. If you received enough money to never need to work again, what would you spend your time doing?
We both are retired. We have been frugal most of our years. So we spend time on exercising together. I sing in the choirs, do gardening, and take classes at OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute) held at California State University at Fullerton, CA. In fact, I was the Cover Photo girl for next semester’s catalogue.
3. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster? Why?
I don’t push the elevator button more than once. It doesn’t make it go faster.
My 5 Questions to the nominees:
- Have you done any baking from scratch? What did you make?
- Do you have any hobbies? Please name some.
- What are your favorite animals? Are they your pets?
- What is the furthest country you have traveled? Which country?
- Have you slipped and fell in front of people? How did you feel?
Here are my nomination of these wonderful Blogs:
Please feel free to accept or decline the nomination. If you do accept, I would like to receive your post. Have fun!
The links to my favorite posts: