Triple Blogger Recognition Award
Wow! I was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award by three dear bloggers within one week!!. I am overwhelmed by their kindness and their support for me.
First nomination: I want to thank The Bag Lady at https://rugby843.blog. I admire her positive spirit Even though she had multiple health problems and being in wheelchair. She wants to share her life experience through her blog and bring humor into serious situations. You’ll find great treat by visiting her blog.
Third nomination: I also want to thank Lathiya Shanmugasundaram at https://cookwithsmileblog.wordpress.com for her delicious blog. She is true to her blog name, cook with a smile. Please visit her blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to receive the award.
- Notify your nominees and provide a nomination link to your award post.
The brief story how my blog started:
I always like to read and write. I write journals and notes here and there for years and years. I finally centralized all the pieces into one folder in my computer. I thought of using some of my writing on a blog. I started my blog in July, 2011. I only made twelve posts from 2011 to 2014. I had one follow. Then I took a long break because I couldn’t decide which direction I wanted to go. I came back blogging on July 29, 2016. I cleaned up the appearance of my blog and organized it to my liking. I started share my inspiration and insight from my life experience. My husband and I travel frequently. I shared my travel photos and excitements. After two months, my blog started getting very positive responses. I made many friends. I am retired, so I could interact with some bloggers in the morning and with others in the evening. I appreciate all the support I have received. All the follows and likes have encouraged me to keep my blog going.
My Advice to new bloggers:
- Visit, like, comment, and follow other blogs. That is the way they find you and hopefully will return their visit and follow you.
- Keep in touch with your followers through the Reader on your blog. It’s on the left top corner of your blog next to “My Site,” clig open and click blogs I follow.
Please feel free to accept or decline the nomination. No pressure! If you accept, have fun!
Here are the nomination link to the original nomination posts: