I have Been Tagged
Oh yea! I have been tagged by Giulia at https://justanothersinglegirlinlondon.com
The creator of the Tag is Davide at https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com
- Mention the creator of the TAG, Davide at https://theguywhosaidalwaysno.com/
- Display the 2016-2017 Tag logo.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer questions.
- Tag 9 bloggers and notify them in the comment on their blogs.
1. Describe yourself in 3 words of your 2016.
Vacation, Family, and Blogging
2. Write the names of 2 people that have characterized your 2016.
Lynton, my husband – we celebrated our 20th anniversary
Mercy, my daughter – she and her husband live in Portland, Oregon. We spent Christmas together, did homemade pizza and homemade cookies together.
3. Write the most beautiful place you’ve visited in 2016 and why did you like it so much.
The most beautiful place I’ve visited in 2016 was Spain. It was our first time traveled to Spain. I love the Spanish architecture.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted in 2016.
It was the homemade pizza we made during Christmas. Each of the family member could create their own toppings
5. Write the event which has marked you more of this in 2016 (even global event).
The event that marked my 2016 was my watercolor painting. I had been taking classes. In 2016, I was so confident that I did a printing as a gift for the 5th anniversary of my daughter and her husband
6. Write the finest purchase you’ve made in 2016, and if you want, attach a photo.
I didn’t do any significant purchase in 2016
7. Write 3 resolutions for 2017.
Exercise – go to the gym work out with my husband at least 2 times a week, do my own routine two times a week
Learning – in addition to watercolor and chorale I have been taking, I will take a new class to learn new skills
Projects – prioritize the several house projects and proceed with the first one.
8. Write the first place you want to visit in 2017.
My husband and I have to discuss about this and make decision together
9. Write a dish that would be sure to sample in 2017.
I don’t know yet, but my husband like the idea of cooking something from scratch. Whatever that would be, I surely would eat it.
Now, the bloggers I tag: