Liebster Blog Award
I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog award by the gracious and always interesting (and multilingual) Sara E. Ackerman, Author! These are the rules if you wish to participate:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award. Thank you to Sara Ackerman, Author!
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
I am delighted to share the answers to her questions.
1. Out of all the countries you have visited, which did you like the best and why?
I lived in three countries on two different continents by the age of thirteen. I was born in Havana, Cuba, to Asturian parents. Asturias is a region in the northwest of Spain. I always promote it because it is not well known…
View original post 709 more words