This is my fourth blogger award and I want to thank all my followers and the people who support me all the time for me and my blog to grow.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
The award was created by Okoto Enigma@ https://okotoenigma.wordpress.com
I want to express my appreciation to Sasha at https://sasha1010blog.wordpress.com for nominating me for “The Mystery Blogger Award”. Please visit her blog full of happiness and inspiration.
Rules for the nominees:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
Three random facts about me:
- I am the first Christian in my family.
- I am the first one, in my family, who came to US.
- I am retired but still working part time, in charge of an after-school program.
Questions asked by Anna
- How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
It would depend on my schedule of the day. I look at myself in the mirror from 2 to 5 times a day. I only look into the mirror once in the morning and once at night when I wash my face. The number of times would increase when I have any appointment, classes, or meeting which requires me to be with people.
- What is your greatest strength and weakness?
My greatest strength is my endurance. No matter how difficult the situation is, I have the trust I God and the endurance to go through the process and walk through my journey. My greatest weakness is that, I have no patience to listen to people’s on and on gossips.
- If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? (weird question)
I would be the greatest father, change my baby girl’s diapers, and dressed her up as princess for Halloween.
- Name three things in nature you find most beautiful!
My three preferences are: Majestic Mountains, beautiful sunset, and waterfall with double rainbows above
- What’s your profession and why did you choose this? Have you chosen this on your own or you have to do it by fate?
I am retired. My profession was education. I taught Chinese as a second language. My students were adults who wanted to learn Chinese. After I came to US, I taught preschool, kindergarten through 4th grade. In the middle of the 4th grade year, I was promoted to be the school district administrator. I worked as an administrator until retired.
My first love was music. But the time I chose a career, there were not too many music jobs. I went with the job that paid me.
My nominees are the following:
Five questions to the nominees:
- Have you had a crush on your teacher as a teenager?
- If you had the power to change one thing in your past, what would that be?
- Which country is your next dream vacation, and what made you want to go there?
- Do you think it is okay to keep secrets even between best friends?
- If you could be transformed into something else, what would be your preference, and why?(weird)
Please feel free to accept or decline the nomination. It is my privilege to nominate you. I also understand you may have limited amount of time, and that you must set your priorities.
To match with the name of the Blogger Award, I link of one of my many favorite posts: https://theshowerofblessings.wordpress.com/2016/10/07/mystic-night/
Sasha’s Nomination Link